Here we go. Hope this one is better for you all. :)
I spent about two hours in bed this morning just playing with him. I really wish my video camera hooked up to the computer so I had better images. Its so hard to tell whats going on :(
I've finally gotten a break from my anemia sickness. Sometime last week it was like a veil had been lifted. I've been able to work through all my shifts, although I have cut back to 3 days a week. I don't know if I will try and take on the fourth day again, this schedule seems perfect. Yesterday I even stayed on a little extra, I might just do that to make up for the other day. I've been able to go out and so stuff all day with Jim on the weekends. I have even started fitting into my clothes. It's been a pretty nice week LOL
The baby has a really distinct personality. He has little quirks. I have a really long pelvis, and if I'm hungry and my guts are rumbling he will hide down in my pelvis and it will barely look like I'm pregnant at all. It's kind of alarming to look down and have a much smaller belly than you're used to. Then 90% of the time he spends hanging out in front. I have a very typical "boy" belly. My waist is totally gone, he sits really low and everything is stretching forward.
He hates any sort of restriction. He will push against any little piece of elastic over my belly and it's really uncomfortable, he's very strong for being only a foot long! If I rest the remote (or anything weighing more than half an ounce) on my belly he will find it and kick and press against it until I remove it. If you poke him, he will karate-chop you right back.
His sleep schedule is pretty consistent, which is neat considering he is this tiny human with his eyes fused shut and no concept of what time it is. He'll usually be really active for 5-15 minutes after he wakes up, then just stir and spin around until he falls back asleep. He sleeps for 2-5 hours at a time and it starts all over again. Sometimes I can rouse him right before I go to bed and wear him out, but most of the time he is most active when I lay down to sleep. He likes bouncing off the mattress and whacking his head on my side. He's getting VERY close to my ribs, he's about 2.5 inches above my bellybutton now.
It's all very weird and wonderful.
I've finally gotten a break from my anemia sickness. Sometime last week it was like a veil had been lifted. I've been able to work through all my shifts, although I have cut back to 3 days a week. I don't know if I will try and take on the fourth day again, this schedule seems perfect. Yesterday I even stayed on a little extra, I might just do that to make up for the other day. I've been able to go out and so stuff all day with Jim on the weekends. I have even started fitting into my clothes. It's been a pretty nice week LOL
The baby has a really distinct personality. He has little quirks. I have a really long pelvis, and if I'm hungry and my guts are rumbling he will hide down in my pelvis and it will barely look like I'm pregnant at all. It's kind of alarming to look down and have a much smaller belly than you're used to. Then 90% of the time he spends hanging out in front. I have a very typical "boy" belly. My waist is totally gone, he sits really low and everything is stretching forward.
He hates any sort of restriction. He will push against any little piece of elastic over my belly and it's really uncomfortable, he's very strong for being only a foot long! If I rest the remote (or anything weighing more than half an ounce) on my belly he will find it and kick and press against it until I remove it. If you poke him, he will karate-chop you right back.
His sleep schedule is pretty consistent, which is neat considering he is this tiny human with his eyes fused shut and no concept of what time it is. He'll usually be really active for 5-15 minutes after he wakes up, then just stir and spin around until he falls back asleep. He sleeps for 2-5 hours at a time and it starts all over again. Sometimes I can rouse him right before I go to bed and wear him out, but most of the time he is most active when I lay down to sleep. He likes bouncing off the mattress and whacking his head on my side. He's getting VERY close to my ribs, he's about 2.5 inches above my bellybutton now.
It's all very weird and wonderful.
1 comment:
Awww... this entry made my boobies hurt.
Post a Comment