Doing the milestones has been more of a chore than a pleasure so I'm done. I guess thats the end of an era, when you no longer pour over your baby's milestones! I haven't touched a parenting book of any sort in a year.
Whats new... well he has regressed a bit on the speech. Okay, he doesn't say much at all anymore. I feel like this will go by way of the walking- one day, he will simply start babbling and making sense and we will all be amazed for a week then forget and move on to the next Big Thing. I'm not worried about him at all, I just feel blessed to have such a healthy, happy awesome baby. He has been such a bundle of fun lately.
I'll admit here to being Crappy Mama and say Klaus watches more TV than we do. I've been trying to cut down on it the last few weeks, which makes him cranky of course. Its like a stupid drug. If it was actually teaching him anything relevant I would have less of an issue with it, but it's not. I mean the signing video yeah but you know he doesn't want to watch that he wants to watch Spongebob.
Mommy fail.
I am headed back to work this week, Klaus will stay with Jim hopefully (who is recovering fine from his surgery, more of that in my non-Klaus blog). I am excited, especially since one of my best friends works there now, plus being surrounded by likeminded mamas.. you know. It's all good for me.
We are talking about transitioning Klaus into a different bed for the beginning of the night. I'm ready for some time sleeping in a comfortable position but I don't think either of us are ready to give up cosleeping entirely. I know Jim and I are going to need to do some sort of weekend trip or something over a weekend, and have friends who we are comfortable leaving Klaus with, but I do want it to be easier on the sitters themselves so we are preparing.
Other than that, more of the same. Still working on those pictures! And will for the rest of my life LOL
interview with cnn & maddy’s first race.
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment