I started spotting yesterday and am officially on bedrest. I think I overdid it for a few days and got dehydrated. Its tapering off but hasn't stopped, so I will stay in bed until it stops and maybe a day or two afterward to really make sure everything is okay. The spotting isn't enough to worry about previa, but enough for me to stay off my feet. If it continues for a long while or gets worse I might go in for an ultrasound.
Jim is home for the weekend and is here to bring me good food and water and make sure I'm resting. We'll go to childbirth classes tomorrow but will not participate, just sit there and watch and learn. The baby is moving regularly and I am really not worried about it, but bedrest is extremely boring.
I've spent the day on etsy (a handmade-goods website) adding a few little things here and there to the registry. People have started RSVPing to the party and the excitement is on! Less than two weeks before I leave. I was just there in March but it seems like decades ago.
I have to go somewhere and pick out a heavy sweater or a coat or something. I always forget that it's cold in Missouri LOL and I have almost zero winter clothes, much less maternity winter clothes. I have a few long sleeved things but they are paper thin, meant for arizona's "winter".
Must find food again, gotta feed the beast.
interview with cnn & maddy’s first race.
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment