Friday, January 18, 2008

Somebody is saying hi!

We had a 4d ultrasound yesterday. This is really cool technology. Unfortunately, the baby was asleep LOL and had his GIGANTIC FEET by his face so this is the only picture of him we really got. We will go back after the baby shower when he's too big to do these acrobatics.

You might have to focus on it a little bit, LOL! On the far left is said giant foot, but you can't see the contours of it. It just looks like a huge blob. Then right next to that is his cute little (bridged!? Where'd THAT come from?) nose, and from there you should be able to see his little lips and his little eyelids and his tiny ear (that would be my ear), a hand or foot or cord or something under his chin, a chubby little cheek and a surprisingly beefy arm muscle! Can you see him little face? :D

Obviously I am no longer on bedrest but have taken it very easy this week. I will go back to work on Monday and try not to overdo it. We have gotten a lot of important things done at the house, decluttered and made storage room for the things we will get at the shower and our stroller and such. When I get back from the shower I will only have two and a half months left. This is pure insanity. We're ready, if he was magically 9 months along and born tomorrow I would be more than happy to have him! (If I had a penny for every time I've said that...)

Just getting ready for the baby shower now. I'll be there in a week!

No comments: