Klaus will be five months tomorrow :( I can't believe it, how big he is. He isn't a tiny little helpless baby anymore, he's a big boy! And I know it will just get worse... just humor me! He started rolling from his back to his front on the 12th of this month, and I MISSED it! He did it again at Liz's baby shower and FINALLY I got to see him roll over. It's so precious.
No pictures for now. His rash has been really bad so I haven't been uploading them.
Klaus can do everything in bold :)
Mastered Skills (most kids can do)
• Distinguishes between bold colors (he's done this for quite a while)
• Plays with his hands and feet (he's getting more and more interested in feet)
Emerging Skills (half of kids can do)
• Recognizes own name
• Turns toward new sounds
• Rolls over in both directions
Advanced Skills (a few kids can do)
• Sits momentarily without support
• Mouths objects
• Separation anxiety may begin (he gets pissed when we leave the room)
Okay, so he can do everything. LOL
interview with cnn & maddy’s first race.
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment