Videos might not work, I'm trying to figure out youtube. The one at the bottom SHOULD work if the others don't.
I'm going to let Jim update you this time since I have a roast in the oven and I should tend to it!
Christmas Eve started off with our oven failing as we were trying to make cookies for Santa Claus. All of the presents were loaded under the tree with care and we had to take care to keep baby Klaus away from it as he kept making a bee line straight to them. The night continued on and the baby was restless. There was simply no sleeping with all of those presents under the tree for him. He ended up watching the Jeff Dunham Very Special Christmas Special with us and laughing at the appropriate moments. It was really funny. He finally fell asleep with visions of sugar plums etc...
Christmas morning started off with a call to the front office and a repair to our oven(they came out on the holiday! I was extremely impressed) Klaus promptly went to town on the gifts and proceeded in destroying a good amount of wrapping paper in the process. All of the presents were right up his alley and he quickly became over stimulated with all of the excitement that was going on. We have already found what can and can't be shot out of the Leap Frog toy that my dad has purchased for him and what can and can't be said with the talking caterpillar that was given by my mom. He got the hugest kick out of the books with the finger puppets attached to them. We got him felted wool blocks with bells in them and a hand crocheted pizza slice. With the gift cards we got a ball and hammer set, a peg and hammer set, and a wooden stacking ring toy before private toy makers have to withdraw from the US market. They should arrive next week.
Okay I kicked Jim off to take Klaus to the toy box. I am going to wash all my socks and pajamas and Klaus' new clothes tonight, I love having a washer and dryer in my apartment. Oops Klaus fell (still trying to walk) maybe will finish later... Goodnight and happy holidays, thank you for helping make Christmas happen this year everyone!
I'm going to let Jim update you this time since I have a roast in the oven and I should tend to it!
Christmas Eve started off with our oven failing as we were trying to make cookies for Santa Claus. All of the presents were loaded under the tree with care and we had to take care to keep baby Klaus away from it as he kept making a bee line straight to them. The night continued on and the baby was restless. There was simply no sleeping with all of those presents under the tree for him. He ended up watching the Jeff Dunham Very Special Christmas Special with us and laughing at the appropriate moments. It was really funny. He finally fell asleep with visions of sugar plums etc...
Christmas morning started off with a call to the front office and a repair to our oven(they came out on the holiday! I was extremely impressed) Klaus promptly went to town on the gifts and proceeded in destroying a good amount of wrapping paper in the process. All of the presents were right up his alley and he quickly became over stimulated with all of the excitement that was going on. We have already found what can and can't be shot out of the Leap Frog toy that my dad has purchased for him and what can and can't be said with the talking caterpillar that was given by my mom. He got the hugest kick out of the books with the finger puppets attached to them. We got him felted wool blocks with bells in them and a hand crocheted pizza slice. With the gift cards we got a ball and hammer set, a peg and hammer set, and a wooden stacking ring toy before private toy makers have to withdraw from the US market. They should arrive next week.
Okay I kicked Jim off to take Klaus to the toy box. I am going to wash all my socks and pajamas and Klaus' new clothes tonight, I love having a washer and dryer in my apartment. Oops Klaus fell (still trying to walk) maybe will finish later... Goodnight and happy holidays, thank you for helping make Christmas happen this year everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment