Friday, July 24, 2009

Pictures :)

Getting round to doing the last 5 mos o pictures... sorry bout that... they are all really great full size, but this blog template wont let them go any larger. I'll see if I can fix that.


March/April St. Louis Zoo








Not sure if this is an excited face or a pissed one. LOL






With Jim's dad :)





and Jims mum :)




And back home... some... month. LOL



Peh gender norms, who needs em?



I'll do more later.

Things are going pretty well. My flare is nearly over, I'm feeling pretty close to normal. Klaus has been good, his teeth bug the crap out of him... I think he could pretty much stay this age forever and I would be okay with it. He's happy being interactive with us, and happy playing on his own for a while. Oh he just konked a noggin on the wall, better go.

1 comment:

The Atwood's said...

Love the pictures. I can't believe how much older he looks.

P.S. You'd make an ADORABLE little girl. ;o)