Monday, October 29, 2007

16 Weeks

I. am. exhausted.

I have been battling the Cold from Hell for the last week. I had to cancel my already overdue blood draw appointment and reschedule for tomorrow. Jim is taking a personal day to come sit with me since I have a "thing" with needles and always pass out or barf.. it will be a fun day. We'll schedule the ultrasound afterwards.

Das bebe is resuming normal activity after the cold-hiatus. She was pretty quiet there for a bit, now she's back to her normal bustin' a move-ness in my uterus. I felt her move externally today, I imagine it won't be long before Jim can feel it too.

Plans are beginning to be underway for the baby showers in St. Louis and in Phoenix. Nothing is set in stone, my mom is planning one down there for february and we are planning the one in Phoenix for march which will be a total of like 5 people. Let me know which ones youd rather go to, I dont know who is going to be where and when. The one in st louis is obviously the larger one, but the one in march will be more personal since we will all be getting everything ready for the baby... putting together anything that needs to be put together, cooking freezer meals so I have plenty of food stored, doing the belly cast etc.. sort of a last-minute prep so all I have to do is sit back and go into labor. It's going to be a giant estrogen fest.

Good times. It will be here before we know it.

No comments: