Sorry for the delay. Im sure by now all of you know our cars were vandalized earlier in the week, we have been busting butt to take care of all of that. It's been a royal mess. My car isn't even out of the shop yet, it was supposed to be out last thursday at the latest. Lovely.
Aside from all that there really isn't much happening. We've been trying to be more active. I'm on the Brewer's diet and Im so happy to be eating so much healthier, I feel a lot better physically. Jim wants to get a gym membership but Im trying to get him to just hang on until I can find some exercise equipment for free on craigslist. Until then we have been walking and swimming every day that we don't do some other activity (going to the mall or grocery shopping, which isnt exercise but doesn't leave me with enough energy to do anything afterward).
I have an interview at Lush on tuesday so I've been spending the weekend looking for work outfits. So far I've bought a pair of pants. I still need shoes and a shirt. I cut all my hair off as it was just fried for whatever reason, it's so short there isn't much to do with it. I also need to get hair dye as the last dye job WASHED out of my hair and now I am mottled blonde.
I told you I don't have anything else to talk about. The midwife came, everything was normal, she showed me how to do my nitrites and crap and went over our medical history. Heart tones were at 160, still remaining in the higher brackets of whats normal for these ages, keeping with the old wives tale that its a girl.
Regardless of gender, it's about 3 inches long this week. It seems pretty hard to believe. A girlfriend of mine had an emergency early last week that that required an ultrasound, and her babys CRL was 2.25 inches at that time, the ultrasound came out life-sized and that was pretty neat to see. She's due the same day I am. They grow so fast from now on, everything is formed it just has to EXPAND, and of course as she expands I, too, expand.
Lets just say it's no longer possible to "suck it in". This has put me into full blown maternity clothing, which is the most comfortable clothing ever made so I have no complaints. This was yesterday after our swim, I have to say that maternity swimsuits are NOT the most comfortable (let alone flattering) things in the world.. but after a fiasco with my normal swimsuit that I will just bypass at this point, it came pretty clear that I required one.
I can't think of a single other thing to post, so I'll be signing off for this week. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment