Saturday, April 12, 2008

Sick

I have a baby on my chest, pardon any typos.

We are both sick. It started as a cold but progressed to sinus infections. Jim doesn't have it yet, we hope he won't. We are miserable. We are still going day by day, trying to find our niche. My mom is gone but at least its a weekend so Jim and I can trade sleep and food and such and hope nothing totally falls apart.

So day by day we go.

5 comments:

Abby said...

He's so stinkin' cute.

imfrmars said...

He gets cuter by the picture. Take good care of yourself and Klaus, feel better both of you!

The Atwood's said...

He's adorable and has such wonderful color. Hoping you're both feeling better real soon. *hugs*

The Stove Lady said...

I'm going to steal him away from you for a night, and snuggle and love on him. He's adorable Anna.
I can't wait to meet the 3 of you.

SBTVD said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.