Monday, September 10, 2007

9 weeks

Next week the bean will officially be a fetus.

Sorry I haven't updated lately. I've felt pretty crappy.

I'm taking dandelion root and milk thistle and it does take the edge off but some days I am very blah. I have a lot of food aversions still but sometimes can coax myself to eat better things. Today I want a salad and veggies with dip, so I guess it's getting a little better. I wish I could have lunchmeat, I am always craving sandwiches, but I want them cold so I can't have them.

There really isn't a time when I'm not totally starving, either, but finding something to eat is such a pain. I have only lost weight, even though I'm eating all junk, but I suppose I'm losing muscle as I don't get out very much. We try to go thrifting on Saturdays just to get out of the house but this weekend I didn't get very far! We did get to pull all the stuff out of the closets that we do have so we could tally up what we need to get more of. I thought we had all newborn stuff, turns out we have a million and a half of 3-6mo stuff and hardly anything of any other ones. So I got a couple of outfits on Saturday, I'm getting sick of picking out gender neutral stuff so I don't think I'll be buying anything for a while. We'll know what we're having in 7 weeks or so so it's not like it's a long wait, it's only a month and a halfish.

I've managed to buy a few diapers online as well, those are on their way, I think we are going to try to get a king bed this month and concentrate on diapers next month.

My mom and I were talking about a baby shower. The airfolk will only let me fly up until 7 mos and that puts us at Jan-Februaryish. I would like to do it in Feb but it looks like it will most likely be middle of January, we're working it all out. I'm looking forward to pasta house and panera! No matter how sick I am, french onion soup in a bread bowl always sounds fantastic, and they don't seem to make them in Arizona. Well, Rock Bottom has the soup, but it's so salty you gag on it.

Anyway all is well, I'll probably start posting belly pics shortly as there is a difference albeit a small one. Three more weeks until this trimester is over (good riddance!). My midwife says to let her know when I feel human again and she'll come see me, we'll do our medical history and all that good stuff and probably a physical exam. Nothing really exciting, just normal stuff.

No comments: