Last night was rough. Klaus is going through a growth spurt and is hungry all the time. I had to make Jim come up and spend the night with us, but I guess its alright since he got six hours of uninterrupted sleep during the afternoon. He's in the next room sleeping (its been empty since yesterday afternoon, I guess its a slow day, it took us like three days to get here!) as I guess I'm up for the day.
The reunion for our childbirth class is today. I am so sad that we can't take Klaus.. I have been looking forward to it since the middle of my pregnancy! I don't even know if we're going to make it... I have to get an outfit together and bring an entree so I'll have to get something premade (gross) at the store. We'll see.
interview with cnn & maddy’s first race.
12 years ago
1 comment:
Haven't seen an updated in a few days. Hope things are better and that you and Klaus are all snuggled up on the couch enjoying your first Mother's Day. All our love.
Post a Comment