Sorry for not keeping up, we have been pretty busy the last couple weeks!
Klaus is getting bigger and bigger. He is finally looking like a little chubby baby! He has dimples in his thighs and his knees, and his cheeks are filling out. Of course for his age, compared to the rest of my due date club, he is way behind for 9 weeks. But I don't know any better. He's finally over 10 pounds!
We are still fighting the thrush. Its a full time job, applying this and applying that. We're trying gentian violet now, which dyes his mouth purple and makes it look like I give him popsicles. Tsk.
He's smiling more and interacting more, and usually sleeps pretty well. Jim will get up and change him and hand him back to me, and we nurse in bed and fall asleep like that. It makes it so I can actually be up for a full day without being totally exhausted.
I will get new pictures up sometime soon :)
interview with cnn & maddy’s first race.
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment