Well my morning sickness has kicked in. Thankfully it's not the barfing kind -knocks on wood- but a lot of aversions and a general feeling of "ugh". I'm also super emotional, I cry at everything. Earlier I cried about the fact that Safeway was out of jalopeno bagels. I cry every night when I watch Maury before I go to bed. I don't know why, but it's like a guilty pleasure for me, to allow myself my half hour of Maury and get all my emotions out. God, thats so sad...
I can't seem to eat anything but pizza. Earlier I caught a break and craved handi-snacks breadsticks and "cheese" and I ate five packs of them with some bagel chips and I'm waiting on Jim to make me some banana bread (I can't cook, if I smell food cooking I'll hurl, but I can eat it once it's done. I think.) and that will probably top me off for the evening. I guess anything I get down is helpful, I try not to get on my own ass about it very much... there's no way I can eat broccoli right now. I'll hurl.
interview with cnn & maddy’s first race.
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment