Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Off of oxygen

Klaus' o2 is down to zero and his flow is at .5L this morning. We are trying to get out the door today to see him and I hope I can hold him. The mornings are always easier than the afternoons! I'm feeling a lot better today but we are both pretty tired. At two we have our discharge class where we learn baby CPR and how to change diapers LOL. I am glad the CPR class is free, I was looking all over for one I could afford! I was so happy to hear we can go to the class..


Its hard to believe that just a week ago I was starting to have contractions.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I Hope you get to hold him soon Anna!!

imfrmars said...

Sounds really good, things are looking up! You are tired now, just wait, you don't know what tired is :)

Good luck!

Jo