I'm so happy Klaus is home! I hope you two go on to have a wonderful, fulfilling nursing relationship! I'm sure you have my number, call me if you need anything at anytime.
Welcome Home Baby Klaus! Just wanted to let you know we're keeping up with your blog and are so happy to see that the 3 of you are HOME!!! Enjoy every last second, they grow so fast. All our love.
The Wishlist was bogging things down for my mum, so I'm just going to post a link to it here. :)
Klaus' Wishlist! I try to keep it updated for holidays and birthdays, but if you want to know anything specific go ahead and call.
4 comments:
Anna,
I hope you are in 7th heaven on cloud 9! Enjoy Klaus, keep me posted! :) Love to all of you
So happy to hear all is well!!
Looking forward to more pictures!!
Love to all,
Robin
Anna,
I'm so happy Klaus is home! I hope you two go on to have a wonderful, fulfilling nursing relationship! I'm sure you have my number, call me if you need anything at anytime.
Love, Kaci & Emersen
p.s. Emersen says he's so handsome!
Welcome Home Baby Klaus! Just wanted to let you know we're keeping up with your blog and are so happy to see that the 3 of you are HOME!!! Enjoy every last second, they grow so fast. All our love.
Seth, Rea, Riley, and Lucy
Post a Comment